From its base in Llandudno, the North Wales Medical Trust operates throughout Wales and beyond. The main activities of the charity (Charity No 507401) are the provision of administrative support services to organisations in the field of medical education and research, and to other bodies whose charitable activities are in line with our own. The North Wales Medical Trust provides Hafan Wen, a purpose built substance misuse treatment centre in Wrexham.
The North Wales Medical Trust :-
- Is working in partnership with the University of Liverpool Faculty of Medicine to facilitate the placement of fifth year medical undergraduates with twenty six local General Practices.
- Provides Hafan Wen, a purpose-built substance misuse treatment centre in Wrexham.
- Facilitates a monthly Modular Postgraduate Educational Course for General Practitioners in North Wales.
- Is proactive in many ways with agencies and organisations in the field of health care and medical education, particularly General Practitioners.
- Is able to offer professional office accommodation within Tyldesley House, at competitive rents. All offices are well maintained and centrally heated, and are available subject to satisfactory references.
NWMT Ltd is a registered charity No. 507401 and a limited company registered in Wales No. 1355539 VAT No. 560011400